about Kick Scooter Pro
we are kick scooter riders, tinkerers, travelers, and friends of NYCeWheels
Most importantly, we are fans of kick scooters and have started this blog to show off the advantages of adult kick scooters for urban commuting, traveling, site-seeing and much more.
- The E-TWOW Booster Scooter: Top Speed and other details
- E-TWOW Electric Scooter: The Next Big Thing
- EcoReco M5 Electric Scooter Review
- Fastest Kick Scooters!
- EcoReco: last mile commuting, gone electric!
- Adult Kick Scooters: Choosing your deck size!
- The KickPed: better than ever.
- Xootr Cruz: scooters aren’t just for kids anymore.
- The KickPed: The Indestructible City Commuting Adult Scooter
- Accessories for your CityKicker
- Think you know nyc? 3 riverside Kick Scooter rides you’d never think to try.
- 3 Places to Ride Your Kick Scooter
- On Trendsetting (or, Am I Too Old for this Scooter?)
- Three Reasons to Love the KickPed
- A Buying Guide for Kickscooters
- Kickped vs. City Kicker
- Top 3 places to ride a Kick Scooter in NYC.
- Kickin’ It in Comfort With the KickPed
- Kick Scooter in New York City
- Kick Scooters on Vacation
- Kick Scooter revelations
- How to defy gravity on your Kick Scooter
- Christmas sweaters, festive socks… just get me a Kick Scooter.
- Get Around Town on the Micro Adult Kick Scooter
- Kicking Around on the KickPed Scooter
Category Archives: Kick Scooter travel
“So you just moved to New York, eh? Got a shiny new Kick Scooter and you feel like a big shot?! EH?!! Let me tell you, you don’t know nothin’ tough guy.” ———————————————————————– One thing I’ve learned, the longer you’ve … Continue reading
It’s a new day, you’re up with the sunrise, cup of coffee in one hand, Kick Scooter in the other. New york City is your playground and you’re ready to take it on in style. So where do you go? … Continue reading
Although I’ve lived in New York City for almost 7 years now, I grew up in the North West in a small town outside of Seattle, and every year I try to make it back around Christmas time to see … Continue reading
Every Christmas it get’s harder and harder for me to think of great gift ideas for my family. Inevitably, we all end up giving each other warm festive clothing, but a guy can only own so many reindeer embroidered socks … Continue reading
By Jeffrey the Barak Part one took us from Torrance to Manhattan Beach on the L.A. Beach Bike Path, and part two began in Manhattan Beach and ended as we arrived at Venice Beach. This article is part three so … Continue reading
By Jeffrey the Barak Part one took us from Torrance to Manhattan Beach on the L.A. Beach Bike Path. This article is part two so if you are starting here, you may want to navigate to part one first. Google … Continue reading
By Jeffrey the Barak You have seen it on TV and in countless movies. The twenty-six mile bike path along the coast in Santa Monica Bay is a place that many a kick scooter rider is longing to try out. … Continue reading
Kick scooting and sightseeing in South Pointe Park at Miami Beach, Florida If you don’t stay at one of Miami Beach’s hotels near Lummus Park, you’ll need to drive into the area and secure a parking place before they are … Continue reading
Roughly speaking, you’ll repeatedly kick scoot in and around St. Petersburg’s Tampa Bay area because it is unbelievably pretty and, possibly more important, its terrain is level and its sidewalks are in perfect shape. To give you an idea of … Continue reading
Treasure Island is a wonderful barrier island easily traversed by kick scooter. Unlike Florida’s Honeymoon Island and neighboring Caladesi Island State Park (both feature naturally wild interiors), Treasure Island is loaded with cottages, hotels, resorts, and, of course, a very … Continue reading