about Kick Scooter Pro
we are kick scooter riders, tinkerers, travelers, and friends of NYCeWheels
Most importantly, we are fans of kick scooters and have started this blog to show off the advantages of adult kick scooters for urban commuting, traveling, site-seeing and much more.
- The E-TWOW Booster Scooter: Top Speed and other details
- E-TWOW Electric Scooter: The Next Big Thing
- EcoReco M5 Electric Scooter Review
- Fastest Kick Scooters!
- EcoReco: last mile commuting, gone electric!
- Adult Kick Scooters: Choosing your deck size!
- The KickPed: better than ever.
- Xootr Cruz: scooters aren’t just for kids anymore.
- The KickPed: The Indestructible City Commuting Adult Scooter
- Accessories for your CityKicker
- Think you know nyc? 3 riverside Kick Scooter rides you’d never think to try.
- 3 Places to Ride Your Kick Scooter
- On Trendsetting (or, Am I Too Old for this Scooter?)
- Three Reasons to Love the KickPed
- A Buying Guide for Kickscooters
- Kickped vs. City Kicker
- Top 3 places to ride a Kick Scooter in NYC.
- Kickin’ It in Comfort With the KickPed
- Kick Scooter in New York City
- Kick Scooters on Vacation
- Kick Scooter revelations
- How to defy gravity on your Kick Scooter
- Christmas sweaters, festive socks… just get me a Kick Scooter.
- Get Around Town on the Micro Adult Kick Scooter
- Kicking Around on the KickPed Scooter
Tag Archives: Kick scooter
Every Christmas it get’s harder and harder for me to think of great gift ideas for my family. Inevitably, we all end up giving each other warm festive clothing, but a guy can only own so many reindeer embroidered socks … Continue reading
If you’re looking for a fast scooter for getting around town, take a look at CityKicker Scooter, one of the fastest on the market. If speed is important to you, the CityKicker won’t let you down. The frame of this … Continue reading
By Jeffrey the Barak Part one took us from Torrance to Manhattan Beach on the L.A. Beach Bike Path, and part two began in Manhattan Beach and ended as we arrived at Venice Beach. This article is part three so … Continue reading
By Jeffrey the Barak Part one took us from Torrance to Manhattan Beach on the L.A. Beach Bike Path. This article is part two so if you are starting here, you may want to navigate to part one first. Google … Continue reading
After the first day of work at NYCeWheels, in NYC I got to test ride my choice of adult kick scooters. My first choice was a KickPed kick scooter. An adult kick scooter specifically made for our shop here at … Continue reading
By Jeffrey the Barak You have seen it on TV and in countless movies. The twenty-six mile bike path along the coast in Santa Monica Bay is a place that many a kick scooter rider is longing to try out. … Continue reading
Oh, the kick scooter, a simple quick and easy get-around tool. A favorite kids toy that found a crazy resurgence in the early part of the new century with the Razor. Then along came Xootr, the Micro Scooter, and the … Continue reading
By Jeffrey the Barak Most kick scooter riders and potential kick scooter buyers are thousands of miles from being able to stroll into a certain New York City bike shop called NYCeWheels, but thanks to the Internet anyone is able … Continue reading
By Jeffrey the Barak The most popular push scooters in the United States are the small folding kind. The fact that they can fold up and be carried makes them so much more versatile than the scooter that remains it’s … Continue reading