about Kick Scooter Pro
we are kick scooter riders, tinkerers, travelers, and friends of NYCeWheels
Most importantly, we are fans of kick scooters and have started this blog to show off the advantages of adult kick scooters for urban commuting, traveling, site-seeing and much more.
- The E-TWOW Booster Scooter: Top Speed and other details
- E-TWOW Electric Scooter: The Next Big Thing
- EcoReco M5 Electric Scooter Review
- Fastest Kick Scooters!
- EcoReco: last mile commuting, gone electric!
- Adult Kick Scooters: Choosing your deck size!
- The KickPed: better than ever.
- Xootr Cruz: scooters aren’t just for kids anymore.
- The KickPed: The Indestructible City Commuting Adult Scooter
- Accessories for your CityKicker
- Think you know nyc? 3 riverside Kick Scooter rides you’d never think to try.
- 3 Places to Ride Your Kick Scooter
- On Trendsetting (or, Am I Too Old for this Scooter?)
- Three Reasons to Love the KickPed
- A Buying Guide for Kickscooters
- Kickped vs. City Kicker
- Top 3 places to ride a Kick Scooter in NYC.
- Kickin’ It in Comfort With the KickPed
- Kick Scooter in New York City
- Kick Scooters on Vacation
- Kick Scooter revelations
- How to defy gravity on your Kick Scooter
- Christmas sweaters, festive socks… just get me a Kick Scooter.
- Get Around Town on the Micro Adult Kick Scooter
- Kicking Around on the KickPed Scooter
Tag Archives: Kickped
Oh, the kick scooter, a simple quick and easy get-around tool. A favorite kids toy that found a crazy resurgence in the early part of the new century with the Razor. Then along came Xootr, the Micro Scooter, and the … Continue reading
By Jeffrey the Barak Most kick scooter riders and potential kick scooter buyers are thousands of miles from being able to stroll into a certain New York City bike shop called NYCeWheels, but thanks to the Internet anyone is able … Continue reading
By Jeffrey the Barak Ah, the humble kick scooter. Often maligned as inefficient, or silly looking, but to those of us who know, it is the ideal vehicle for short-distance, low to medium speed transportation. True, if you need to … Continue reading
Goped sent us this cool video of our new KickPed scooters going into production. Check it out: It’s pretty cool how the automated process, especially that first machine that bends the tubing. I love watching manufacturing videos and seeing how … Continue reading
Treasure Island is a wonderful barrier island easily traversed by kick scooter. Unlike Florida’s Honeymoon Island and neighboring Caladesi Island State Park (both feature naturally wild interiors), Treasure Island is loaded with cottages, hotels, resorts, and, of course, a very … Continue reading
Famous Pier 60 in Clearwater Beach is where you head on a beautiful Florida evening to enjoy sunsets with like-minded people. Mornings and early afternoons on Pier 60 (a half mile round trip) are the best times for uninterrupted kick … Continue reading