about Kick Scooter Pro
we are kick scooter riders, tinkerers, travelers, and friends of NYCeWheels
Most importantly, we are fans of kick scooters and have started this blog to show off the advantages of adult kick scooters for urban commuting, traveling, site-seeing and much more.
- The E-TWOW Booster Scooter: Top Speed and other details
- E-TWOW Electric Scooter: The Next Big Thing
- EcoReco M5 Electric Scooter Review
- Fastest Kick Scooters!
- EcoReco: last mile commuting, gone electric!
- Adult Kick Scooters: Choosing your deck size!
- The KickPed: better than ever.
- Xootr Cruz: scooters aren’t just for kids anymore.
- The KickPed: The Indestructible City Commuting Adult Scooter
- Accessories for your CityKicker
- Think you know nyc? 3 riverside Kick Scooter rides you’d never think to try.
- 3 Places to Ride Your Kick Scooter
- On Trendsetting (or, Am I Too Old for this Scooter?)
- Three Reasons to Love the KickPed
- A Buying Guide for Kickscooters
- Kickped vs. City Kicker
- Top 3 places to ride a Kick Scooter in NYC.
- Kickin’ It in Comfort With the KickPed
- Kick Scooter in New York City
- Kick Scooters on Vacation
- Kick Scooter revelations
- How to defy gravity on your Kick Scooter
- Christmas sweaters, festive socks… just get me a Kick Scooter.
- Get Around Town on the Micro Adult Kick Scooter
- Kicking Around on the KickPed Scooter
Tag Archives: Kick scooters
Kick Scooters come in many different shapes and sizes and it’s important to choose one that is not only compact and portable, but also feels comfortable for your particular riding style. The size of the deck on your kick scooter … Continue reading
“So you just moved to New York, eh? Got a shiny new Kick Scooter and you feel like a big shot?! EH?!! Let me tell you, you don’t know nothin’ tough guy.” ———————————————————————– One thing I’ve learned, the longer you’ve … Continue reading
John here again with my take on the features that make the Kickped and the City Kicker formidable city adult scooters while offering their own particular performance advantages. Not having ridden a kick scooter since bygone days of youth, it … Continue reading
It’s a new day, you’re up with the sunrise, cup of coffee in one hand, Kick Scooter in the other. New york City is your playground and you’re ready to take it on in style. So where do you go? … Continue reading
The Return of the Kick Scooter Okay, I haven’t owned a kick scooter since I was about 9. Once biking became a viable transportation option I quickly became obsessed with riding. I grew up in a Montana city, so things … Continue reading
Although I’ve lived in New York City for almost 7 years now, I grew up in the North West in a small town outside of Seattle, and every year I try to make it back around Christmas time to see … Continue reading
I’ve lived in New York now for over 6 years, and until recently, I’d never thought about commuting on a Kick Scooter. It just wasn’t on my radar. I think, like a lot of people, I associated Kick Scooters with … Continue reading
By Jeffrey the Barak Those of us who have a human-powered kick scooter such as the KickPed, CityKicker, Micro Black or Razor A5 are familiar with the convenience and ease they provide for getting from A to B, or for simply … Continue reading
Every Christmas it get’s harder and harder for me to think of great gift ideas for my family. Inevitably, we all end up giving each other warm festive clothing, but a guy can only own so many reindeer embroidered socks … Continue reading
Treasure Island is a wonderful barrier island easily traversed by kick scooter. Unlike Florida’s Honeymoon Island and neighboring Caladesi Island State Park (both feature naturally wild interiors), Treasure Island is loaded with cottages, hotels, resorts, and, of course, a very … Continue reading